This instructional video shows you how to make a RSS ("Really Simple Syndication") feed using the free program RSS builder. RSS is a script that can be put up on a website that other users can subscribe to in order to get notified when the website gets updated. The xml code behind creating RSS feeds is explained. The code should be entered as shown and the file should be saved as "feed.xml" and upload it to a web server. Go to the URL mentioned, download and install RSS builder. Launch the program and enter all the necessary data as shown and save as "feed.xml" and upload it to your web server.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades